The Sail Ionian Bavaria 46 Style, Bobbin Aboat, located in Vlycho Lefkada sleeps 6 in 3 large cabins. Has features that will take your breath away, due to the luxurious interior design. A very big and fast yacht.
The Bavaria 46 Style is the ultimate in luxury - a kingsize forward cabin and redesigned kitchen are just some of the huge improvements to the new 46 range.
Is similar to the Cruiser 46 but has added features which take your breath away, due to the luxurious interior design. Stylish twin wheels in a large cockpit with comfortable seating allows guests to make the most of the on-deck space. The deck space is extended by lowering the huge stern bathing platform which is used in harbour or that secluded bay.
The 46 sleeps 6 comfortably in 3 large cabins. Additionally the saloon table lowers to make another large berth. The 2 fridges are complemented by a freezer and furthermore the style features extend into the large luxurious bedrooms.
A new galley layout, high-grade stainless steel fridge and freezer belong to the new STYLE package of the CRUISER 46, like a high-quality culinary worktop, newly designed wall cupboards, material-covered bulkheads, lower-able dining room table and sumptuous lounge upholstery.
NOTE STOCK PICTURES ONLY THIS IS A NEW YACHT FOR 2017 (Yacht upholstery colours are different to those shown)
In addition to all the comforts on board, the Bavaria 46 Style offers yet another big plus: a healthy dose of performance sailing pleasure, coupled with safety. This is ensured by the boat’s double rudder blades, with these you can experience the pleasure of stable sailing in all conditions and on all courses. In the huge cockpit area relax and let the wind blow your hair back as you race across the water.
Bareboat Yacht Charter, Luxury Sailing Holidays Informal Flotilla, Skippered Charter, RYA Training and much more!
Sail Ionian is a friendly, family owned yacht charter company, run personally by the current owners for the last 15 years. We are based in Vliho Bay on the Greek island of Lefkada. Sail Ionian has been built up on a foundation of dedicated service and a passion for the sailing lifestyle and the ever popular holiday destination of the Ionian.
Charter your own luxury yacht for 7, 10, or 14 nights! With Sail Ionian the boat you book is owned, chartered and personally cared by for us - we are no yacht agents! We offer exceptionally high standards of maintenance and cleanliness of all of our yachts and provide a fast and comprehensive support service whilst you are in the Ionian on holiday if required. Our Sunday & Monday mooring assistance is unique to Sail Ionian and provides our guests with initial support to refresh their skills. For anyone needing formal training, our RYA Sea School provides tuition to all abilities.
Added Value Features
- QUALITY YACHTS & FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. All of our yachts are maintained and prepared to exceptionally high standards. Your yacht should be 100% defect free when you collect her and in the unlikely event there is a problem we will be there quickly so you have an uninterrupted holiday. We do not offer generic yachts we allow you to select your preferred yacht by name so you can see exactly what you are getting
- FREE stern to mooring, lazy line, anchoring and long lining practice - essential for Mediterranean mooring
- IMMEDIATE support, we reach most places in the Southern Ionian within an hour & are always available to answer questions
- Generous food and drinks welcome pack: tea, coffee, bread, water, beer, wine, fruits, cleaning materials etc
- Paddle boards/SUPs are available, pre-order this popular accessory
- Wide bathing platform, ideal for swimming and adds around one metre to the length of the yacht
- 7 Nights away from base subject to arrival and departure times - sail on the day of arrival
- Prebooked moorings for the first and second evenings if required. Generally there are NO mooring fees in the area
- SMS weather text daily, keeps you informed of conditions
- Fly to Preveza (PVK) and we will arrange your transfers to our base on Leas (approx. 40 mins)
- Yacht refuelling on your return to the quay
- Final cleaning included
- Yacht towels and bedding included
- WIFI available on board
- Based in Vliho on the Island of Lefas in the Southern Ionian to explore the islands of Ithaca, Kefalonia, Meganisi, Kalamos, Kastos or travel further to Corfu, Paxos and Zakynthos
- Flotilla informal support if required at the start of your holiday. Mooring assistance is available all week during peak periods
- Assisted sailing offers additional training. Ideal for a refresher or to provide confidence & to get the crew working together
- Comprehensive and detailed yacht handover, with extended explanations if required
- Individual route planning, to help you make the most of your holiday, advice on harbours & bays, tavernas, busy or quiet
- Dinghy and outboard and outboard fuel are included. We allow you to tow the dinghy
- Masks and snorkels provided and fins available in the shop
- All yachts are complete with colour chart plotter on the helm, plus wind speed log and depth instruments. A barometer for reassurance on the weather is also provided
- For your safety an EPIRB is provided along with life jackets (childrens' available), emergency backup battery for VHF and chart plotter, life raft, fire extinguishers and blanket, and of course detailed annual inspection and testing of all equipment
- Provisioning is available from our online shop. Pre-order and have supplies delivered on board
Τύπος σκάφους: Ιστιοπλοϊκό Σκάφος
Τύπος ενοικίασης: Ολόκληρο Σκάφος
Μάρκα / Μοντέλο: Bavaria 46 Style
Έτος Κατασκευής: 2017
Είδος ναύλωσης: Ναύλωση χωρίς καπετάνιο
Ελάχιστη ενοικίαση: 7 ημέρες
Συνολικό μήκος: 14,27m
Χωρητικότητα νερού: 360L
Χωρητικότητα καυσίμου: 210L
Requirements for chartering in Greece
Thanks to its predictable weather patterns and enclosed sailing area, the Southern Ionian has become famous with sailors from across the globe as a relatively safe and ‘easy-sailing’ yacht charter destination. With a number of secure and safe harbours, marinas and anchorages on each island. Our sailing area is perfect for novices, those with experience and professional sailors.
However, with respect to the Greek port authorities and the fact that a yacht can be dangerous in the wrong hands, it is essential that the named Skipper on board the yacht has a qualification. As a minimum, the skipper must hold one of the following:
- RYA DAY SKIPPER PRACTICAL
- IYT DAY SKIPPER
- ICC SAIL
- ASA 104 BAREBOAT CRUISING CERTIFICATE
If you do not hold any of the above, you will not legally be allowed to charter a yacht in Greece. The ‘First Mate’ does NOT need to hold a recognised qualification, they must be over 18 & suitably experienced to assist the skipper.
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 09:00
Βλυχό, Τ.Κ 31084, Λευκάδα, ΈλλαδαΗ περιοχή
Sail Ionian is perfectly located in Vliho Bay which is just south of the tourist town of Nidri, on the beautiful island of Lefkada which is also known as Lefkas. With great transport links and our expert advice you are sure to have an unforgettable and stress free sailing holiday.
Finding Us On Lefkas
ARRIVING FROM LEFKAS TOWN DIRECTION
Follow the signs for Vassiliki. When you approach Nidri, take the bypass around town – continuing to follow the signs for Vassiliki. At the end of the bypass, turn right. Follow the road for approximately 2km. You will pass a boat yard on your left and then enter the village of Vliho with the bay on your left. We are located just past the bakery with the offices on the right hand side.
ARRIVING FROM VASSILIKI DIRECTION
Follow the signs for Nidri, when you drive past the turning for Mikros Gialos, you will soon be able to see Vliho Bay. Follow the road carefully down the mountain. When you are at sea level, you will pass ELIN garage and a large bakery, continue for 1km and you will find the offices on your left hand side just past the Quay Café (red sign).