Accommodation type: Hotels
Rental type: Private room
Floor area: 22m2
Floor number: -1
Home levels: 0
Minimum stay: 1 night
1. The Air-condition units must always be turned OFF when you are out of the house. You should NEVER leave them running while you are not in the house. It is also forbidden by residential law because it can cause a fire from an electrical malfunction.
2. The lights and electrical devices must always be turned OFF when you are out of the apartment and also when you go to sleep.
3. It is forbidden to throw papers into the toilet. There is a small bin in the bathroom for the papers.
4. All guests should store, transfer, transport and dispose all garbages to the systems provided by the municipality of Lefkada. The municipality containers are located in 150 meters distance from the house. The grey bins are for waste and the blue bins for recycling.
5. Be careful with your keys. You can easily get locked outside the house. You should always have the keys with you on a safe spot.
6. The use of the barbecue is forbidden when weather conditions are not helping. You should never lit a fire when temperatures are high or when it is windy.
7. The quite hours are between 14:00 to 17:30 pm and from 22:00 pm to 08:00 am.
8. Smoking is allowed preferably on the outdoor areas.
Always remember to mention the time of your arrival in Aktion airport (PVK) in our communication in order for me to be able to arrange your check in time.
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 07:30
Updated 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
Ligia, P.C 31100, Lefkada, GreeceLocation
The hotel is situated in the idyllic bay of Lygia. Lygia is well-known fishing village with a picturesque harbour on the east cost of the island, 5 km south of the city and 10 km north of cosmopolitan Nidri. There, right on the beach, is the B category (A standards) Porto Lygia.
Sea / Beach: 1km
Bus stop: 0.2km
Lefkada town : 6km
Aktio Airport (PVK): 25km
Port of Igoumenitsa: 155km