Family house with panoramic sea view

Entire place — Rooms for rent / Apartments

East Lefkada Palaiokatouna Xriselva Apartments
5 guests 2 bedrooms 3 beds 1 bathroom
Kalantzi Vasiliki Languages: English, Greek    
+30 2645093008, +30 6989296120, +30 6972951068

This apartment is located on the second floor of Xriselva Apartments in Palaiokatouna, Lefkada offering fantastic view to the sea. It is a one floor apartment that can accommodate up to 6 persons.

Read more

The apartment is large, (85 sqm) with 2 separate bedrooms, spacious kitchen and a cozy living room, lounge with fireplace and a large terrace overlooking the sea and Nidri. The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people or two couples. It offers: kitchen equipped with all kitchenware, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, air conditioning, TV, iron & ironing board, free Wi-Fi, green garden with BBQ, balconies, terraces and patios with views. It's located on the island of Lefkada, in the settlement Palaiokatouna just 2.2 km from the cosmopolitan Nidri.  It is built in an idyllic, green location with panoramic views across Nidri and the islets Valaoritis Scorpio and Meganisi. The complex consists of 4 luxury apartments that accommodate up to 4 people and is ideal for families.

Technical specifications

Accommodation type: Rooms for rent / Apartments
Rental type: Entire place
Floor area: 85m2
Floor number: 2
Home levels: 1

Minimum stay: 1 night

Guests: 5
Beds: 3
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

  • 2 x Double (1,40 cm x 2,00 cm)
  • 1 x Sofa bed (1,60 cm x 2,00 cm)
  • Free WiFi
  • Air conditioning
  • Indoor fireplace
  • Blackout curtains /shutters
  • Mosquito nets
  • Balcony
  • Patio / Terrace
  • Iron
  • Hot water
  • Superb water pressure
  • Soap / Shampoo
  • Towels/Sheets/Pillows
  • Hangers
  • Hair dryer
  • Housekeeping
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Μaps and guides
  • Refrigerator
  • Kitchen
  • Oven
  • Dishwasher
  • Drip filter coffee maker
  • Kettle
  • Sandwich maker
  • Tableware
  • Cooking essentials
  • Dining table
  • TV
  • Free parking (on premises)
  • Barbeque
  • Garden
  • Child swing
  • Host greets you
  • Smoking is not allowed
  • Not suitable for pets
  • Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
  • Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Additional rules


Cleaning service
Room Cleaning: every 3 days
Change of sheets: every 3 days
Change of towels: every 3 days

Children and extra beds / cribs
The maximum capacity of extra beds/cribs is 1 per apartment.

Pets are not allowed.

Payment Methods
We accept booking deposits via bank transfer.

Booking deposits
Each apartment is rented with a bank deposit of 30% of the total rent fee, and the rest 70% is paid on check out. 

In case you decide to cancel your booking 21 days or more before your arrival, your deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.

In case you decide to cancel your booking 20 days or less before your arrival, your deposit will not be refunded.

If you decide to leave before your scheduled departure date, you will be obliged to pay the total number of nights you have stayed in the lodging plus the 50% of the remaining value of the days for which you booked.

Check in time: 13:30

Check out time: 12:30

Registration Number - Tourist Licence: 0831Κ122Κ8146001

Title Dates Minimum rental Price per night
Low Season May 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019 1 night €55
Mid Season June 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019 1 night €65
High Season July 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019 1 night €75
Peak Season Aug. 1, 2019 - Aug. 31, 2019 1 night €95
High Season Sept. 1, 2019 - Sept. 30, 2019 1 night €75
Available Today's date Not available Closed


Palaiokatouna, P.C. 31100, Lefkada, Greece


- Car or motorbike recommended


Xriselva apartments are located in the settlement of Paliokatouna in Nydri. This is a beautiful village flooded with green cypress and olive trees. It offers panoramic views of the sea and Nydri and the surrounding islands of Meganisi, Scorpios and Madouri.

Palaiokatouna settlement is 20 kilometers from Lefkas town and 2.2 kilometers from Nidri on the road to Neohori. 17 km from Lefkada town you find Nidri. Enter the ring road of village and approximately in 600 meters you will find on your left side an EKO gas station and on your right side a label marked for Palaiokatouna. Following the trail in about 1.5 km you will find the complex.

As a starting point, Xriselva, gives you an easy access throughout the southeastern side of Lefkada, where you can easily make trips with excursion boats from the port of Nidri to Meganisi and Scorpio islands. You can also visit the west side of the island with the most famous beaches in the region like Porto Katsiki, Kathisma and Egremnoi.


Sea / Beach: 2km
Supermarket: 0.2km
Restaurant: 0.2km
Lefkada town : 17km
Aktio Airport (PVK): 35km
Port of Igoumenitsa: 193km

From €55 per night