Thomson is now TUI Airways! We have flights to over 80 worldwide destinations from 20+ UK airports.
WHAT WE DO BEST...
When it comes to arranging your holiday, you can click on our website, pop into one of our holiday shops, launch our app or call our contact centre. While you’re away, our 24/7 HolidayLine means our global team of travel experts are on hand to help whenever you need us, while the TUI app lets you control your holiday from the palm of your hand. We’re committed to protecting the planet, too, by actively looking out for the environment, local people and wildlife in the places you love to visit.
All of our hotels are handpicked. We also offer hotels where we’ve designed the full experience… TUI SENSATORI is all about luxury, TUI SENSIMAR has been created just for adults, TUI FAMILY LIFE is a hit with all generations, TUI BLUE offers up a touch of authenticity, TUI MAGIC LIFE serves up All Inclusive fun, ROBINSON is spot on for activities and RIU puts service at the centre of things. We’ve also created collections of holidays – like A la Carte, Platinum, and Small & Friendly – to make it easy for you to find your ideal hotel.
Our holiday portfolio ticks off everything from beach holidays and city breaks through to lakes and mountains getaways. We also offer tours, that let you experience exotic places like Costa Rica, India, and Vietnam in a brand new way, and multi-centre trips with over 5,000 combinations to choose from. Plus, our flexible flight options, taxi transfers and flights from your local airport mean you can design your perfect holiday, just as you want it.
ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISES
Our cruise line, Marella Cruises, sails to over 120 destinations. On our most modern ships – Marella Discovery, Marella Discovery 2 and Marella Explorer – All Inclusive comes as standard. What’s more, tips and service charges are taken care of on all our ships. Plus, you can choose a cruise experience to suit you – from small, cosy ships that feel like home, to newer ships where there’s as much to do onboard as there is in port.
BEST HOLIDAY AIRLINE
We’ve been voted the ‘World’s Best Leisure Airline’ at the World Airline Awards for five years running. Our state-of-the-art 787 Dreamliners have transformed long haul holidays – far-flung doesn’t feel quite so far with roomy seats and no stopovers. And with our highly-trained cabin crew delivering top service, you can be sure of a great start to your holiday no matter which of our 24 regional airports you fly from.
BETTER HOLIDAYS, BETTER WORLD
We’re not just here to help you find your perfect holiday – we’re also here to help build a more sustainable future. Over 50 per cent of our customers now stay in a hotel that’s received a global award for its eco and ethical standards. Our TUI Collection excursions are designed to help you discover the heart of your destination while benefiting the local community. Our airline was ranked the world’s most carbon-efficient in the atmosfair Airline Index 2018 and our cruise teams are constantly working to minimise the environmental impact of our ships, too. On top of all that, we’re proud to support the TUI Care Foundation – an independent charity that’s working to protect holiday destinations. Their projects include everything from elephant protection in Asia, to preserving traditional farming methods in Greece.
TUI IN THE UK AND IRELAND IN NUMBERS…
• 6 million holidaymakers – we’re the UK’s leading travel brand
• 12,500 employees – from travel agents to cabin crew, engineers to back office staff
• 80+ destinations– in 30 countries around the world
• 4,000+ properties – from luxury hotels to private villas
• 60+ planes – based across the UK and Ireland
• 600+ travel agencies – including innovative Holiday Design Stores
• 24 regional airports – from Gatwick to Glasgow, Dublin to Doncaster
• 6 cruise ships – sailing under the Marella Cruises banner
• 1 leading website – one of the UK’s top digital travel hubs
• 120+ cruise ports of call – from Venice to Havana, Santorini to Singapore
TUI GROUP ACROSS THE WORLD IN NUMBERS…
• No.1 travel company – it’s our mission to help you to ‘Discover your smile’
• 100+ years’ experience – our roots stretch back to the 1800s
• 20 million customers – from families to couples, clubbers to cruisers
• 67,000 travel experts – including travel agents, cabin crew and holiday reps
• 180 worldwide destinations – from Spain to Shanghai, from Croatia to Costa Rica
• 15 core source markets – UK (including First Choice), Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Russia and Canada
• 1,600 travel agencies – including digital holiday stores
• 300 TUI-owned hotels – over 200,000 beds in about 30 countries
• 150 planes – one of the youngest and greenest fleets in Europe
• 16 cruise ships - across TUI Cruises, Marella Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
• 10 million ‘greener and fairer’ holidays – our sustainability commitment by 2020
Άκτιο, Τ.Κ 48100, Πρέβεζα, ΕλλάδαΗ περιοχή
Tο Αεροδρόμιο του Ακτίου βρίσκεται στη δυτική πλευρά της Στερεάς Ελλάδας, σε απόσταση 4 χλμ. από την Πρέβεζα και 17 χλμ. από τη Λευκάδα.
Πόλη Λευκάδας : 17χλμ