The Philharmonic Orchestra of Lefkada was founded in 1850 on the initiative of Lady Dorina Kalkani-Petritsopoulou, Aristotelis Valaoritis and other illustrious Lefkadians.
The Philharmonic Orchestra demonstrated its multifaceted artistic identity at some of the most significant moments of the Greek Nation's history, and today, continues its musical tradition, with a presence at all local public events. It is the oldest society in Lefkada and the second oldest Philharmonic orchestra in Greece.
Activity: Music Lessons
Kodari, P.C 31100, Lefkada, GreeceAccess
- A car is not needed
The Philharmonic Orchestra of Lefkada is located in Lefkada city center.